Dr. Joel A Porter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel A Porter?

Very knowledgeable. Ask him any questions and he will tell you the truth about how it. That's my kind of doctor and I love love love Joyce.

Bad experience

D. Porter operated on my hernia a few years back. What should have been a short routine recovery period lasted for several painful months. During the follow up visit he was short and flippantly told me that I would just have to get used to living with the permanent pain. Poor bedside manner. Would never recommend him.

Dr. Porter and staff are all very kind but very short. I had my first visit and within 1 min he said yes that's the issue let's take care of it now. Didn't explain anything. Nurse came in to prep everything and I had to ask her questions to know what they were doing. I was very nervous and needed someone to at least emotionally "hold my hand" and that didn't happen. Problem was taken care of quickly but I get any detailed going home instructions. I was in a lot of pain until a family member who's a nurse suggested some other things I could do than just take pain meds and fiber.

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Joel Porter. He is very knowledgeable in his field as a result I felt very comfortable and safe under his care.

Very poor experience. Didn't listen to me. Didn't talk to me. Didn't explain anything to me. Even the nurse didn't tell what was going on. So I didn't go back.

Operation

This is the best thing that ever happened to me. VERY PAINFULL but WELL worth it!!!!!!!!!!

A great surgeon

Six months after having a foot of my colon removed, the nasty scar has all but disappeared; not to mention that I felt very safe while under his care.

I feel save in Dr.Porters hands

Dr. Joel A Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.