Dr. Joel M Press Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel M Press?

Not a doctor to see

Dr. Joel Press is not doctor for anyone with an injury that can be taken care of outpatient. He is a researcher and manager, not meant to be a treating doctor. The visit is with his assistant 1st always. He will see the patent for 5 to 7 minutes. During the visit expect to be insulted, and not allowed to speak, anything you say dismissed and get shushed if you try to ask a question. Keep in mind you are seeing someone who is a manager and a researcher not someone to treat outpatient problems. You will get recommendations for extensive and expensive treatment to be done at specifically at RIC.

Great Doctor and a Great Place

Have not been to a follow up yet, but looking forward to it. Great Doctor.

I had a not great experience with dr press. I waited over a month for my appointment. By the time I saw dr press my symptoms had decreased. After over a month of numbness and tingling in my leg and sciatica pain dr press was condescending and "scolded" me for using my insurance to see him for symptoms that had improved. I was originally diagnosed incorrectly took a second opinion and an actual MRI to get a correct diagnosis and proper treatment. Sometimes the "best" doctor is the exact opposite. My advice when it's your back or anything serious, get a second opinion.

My favorite doc!

I came to Dr. Press with chronic pain when it got really, really bad. I'm still seeing him today. We haven't been able to find a cure, but he hasn't given up. Next time I see him, he always has a new doctor for me, a new treatment or some type of test. The other doctors I've seen gave me a quick check-up, couldn't find what was wrong with me and they would send me away never to be seen again. This guy just keeps trying and trying. He's also hilarious and a great friend.

Dr. Joel M Press is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.