Dr. Joel P Reginelli Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joel P Reginelli?

You should ask about the OUTCOMES! He saved my life. You can't get a better outcome than that.

Great Staff !!!

His staff is amazing! I felt safe and cared for. Dr.Reginelli took the time post opp to visit with my wife and parents to explain the procedure and answer any question. since I'm moving on to open heart surgery, we had a lot of questions. He also gave me the option of having my heart cath in my wrist. Aside from a small amount of stiffness and swelling it was pain free and pleasant.

Wonderful

I would indeed recommend this doctor.He saved my husbands life.I truly believe that if we had another cardiologist my husband would not be with us right now.He has the best bedside manners and his follow ups with my husband was great.I will allways be greatful.

Great doctor!

Since Dr. Reginelli and his nurse Stephanie moved to another practice the quality of care and the caring have not changed. The biggest difference I have seen is that, very frequently, the office calls to change established appointments about a week or so before the scheduled visit. The ease of setting appointments is fantastic, if the appointment time isn't changed later. I would definitely recommend Dr. Reginelli for anyone needing a cardiologist.

the best cardiologist and support nurse

Dr Reginelli and his nurse, Stephanie, literally saved my husband's life 3 1/2 years ago..he made immediate arrangements to get him into the world's best cardiac surgeon right at home here in Cincinnati...we thank God everyday for Dr Reginell.

Nailed it

Dr. Reginelli agreed to see my 17 year old son (although he generally does not see children--but my son is 6 feet tall). We had struggled with pediatric doctors for 2 years to find out why he was so fatigued and Dr. R. ordered a series of tests. The tests were inconclusive so he sent us to Cleveland Clinic to a specialist who diagnosed my son with exactly what Dr. Reginelli had suspected. He is so much more than a cardiologist and looks at the whole picture. He's obviously well-connected in the medical community. This doctor is truly amazing. Glad he's ours!

A Great and Caring Doctor

I have had the best care possible from Dr. Reginelli and his staff.