Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel W Renbaum
Dr. Joel W Renbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Renbaum is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus and California Pacific Medical Center - St Luke's Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel W Renbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joel W Renbaum has the following 14 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Joel W Renbaum has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joel W Renbaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Practice mainly in the shadowy world of workman compensation , I was send there , however the appointment billing was for another equally murky MD ??? , it is a workman comp case , he was 1 hour late I travelled 3 hours send by the insurance , He claim to be a back surgeon , to what I recall from other MD he has never been , he sold his practice and like Donald trump collect the name . I have 3 torn disk lower back , followed the protocol . You don't need to see an Attorney immediately and get the right care by a qualified MD. I spend a year on Norco and now addicted to it .
Well known as an Insurance Company Stooge. Ask anyone. He will not spend more than a couple seconds with you and his "diagnosis" is whatever gets you off the Insurance Company's back and off their books. The extent of his reviewing my MRIs was sliding ONE film out of it's envelope literally about an inch, glancing at it for about two seconds and then clearing me to return to work when I couldn't even make it the stairs and out the door without doubling over in pain. Most likely if you're seeing him it was because you were sent there by the insurance company. If I were you I would IMMEDIATELY request an alternative. Trust me.
Dr. Renbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
United States Public Health Service Hospital
Dr. Joel W Renbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
Chinese Community Health Plan
- Chinese Community Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMarjorie Oda MD, 1 Daniel Burnham Ct Ste 365C, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Joel W Renbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.