Have you seen Dr. Joel S Rhoton?

Dr Rhoton goes above and beyond. Even when it is not ob related. Thank you for being there to ease a worried patients fears.

Wonderful doctor!

I switched to Dr. Rhoton during my 3rd trimester. He and his wife (the nurse) are the most amazing, compassionate and caring people I have ever encountered in the medical field. I recommend him to all my friends and family and anyone who needs an ob/gyn..they will make you feel welcomed and important

Amazing!

He is outgoing,listens,kind, and is smart. He was even helping me with my heart issue with ideas because all the other dr.s couldn't help and didn't care and he did. He helped as much as possible. I wish I could take him with me every time I moved.

I loved him as a doctor, he listens very well to the patients, and pay close attention to the details of any matter. The staff is also of excellent character, they are in no way rude or uncaring.

Dr. Rhoton was my doctor with our first daughter 4 years ago. At 32 weeks I was suddenly diagnosed with severe preeclampsia and he was quick to respond. Before we were transferred to Amarillo to have her, he explained to myself and my husband exactly what was going to happen. He was 100% right. Thanks to his promptness and knowledge, we now have an incredible healthy and energetic 3 year old (and I am healthy too). I am so glad he insisted that I be monitored at the hospital overnight, no telling what would have happened if I would have gone home.

Best OB/GYN I've ever had!

Dr. Rhoton is absolutely amazing!! I've had 3 biopsies and a leep procedure done as well as countless papa and I've never felt more safe with a doctor. Dr. Rhoton takes the time with you to make sure you understand what's being said to you. He'll even draw pictures when it's a complicated situation to understand. Kari is amazing too!! She's really great for emotional support and just having another woman around who's very empathetic. In fact, I can't wait to call them this morning and schedule my first prenatal appointment with him!!!

Very Loyal

I have used Dr Rhoton for the past 3 years and have had overall great experiences with this doctor and his staff. I have always felt that they care and can't imagine going anywhere else. I do realize that the wait time can be a bit much for some people but generally, I know that when I have to go to the doctor, I will have to wait a bit, but it is worth it in the end because of the care that I receive. Kari is a wonderful person and so is Dr Rhoton. Again, I am very loyal to this dr and his staff:)

Dr Rhoton Excellent doctor

Dr. Rhoton and staff are very qualified, caring, and I highly recommend him. He has delivered two of my babies, both repeat c-sections. Care during pregnancy and after surgery was excellent!

Dr. Rhoton has been my Dr. for 4 years, and I've never had a bad experience. He did my hyst. and for all accounts, it was a great experience!!

Very nice

I switched to him third trimester awesome Dr awesome staff I'd recommend him

Wonderful doctor with amazing bedside manner. Save two pregnancies of mine when other doctors wouldn't even run lab work.

TRUST Dr Rhoton with Everything!

Dr Rhoton has saved my life twice with ectopic pregnancies and delivered all three of my children!! He is an excellent doctor and his nurse and staff are wonderful!! He goes above and beyond for all of his patients - I would not go to anyone else and HIGHLY recommend him and his office!!!

Dr. Joel S Rhoton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Borger, TX.