Dr. Joel A Roffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel A Roffman?

Put my mind at ease

I was referred to Dr. Roffman by my PMC, regarding a abnormal EKG. I have a family history of Cardiovascular Disease, and anxiety. Dr. Roffman ran several tests, to include a stress test, and explained everything during the whole procedure, and why the abnormality on the EKG was not of concern. His bedside manner calmed me down. I can now move forward and not constantly stress about what "might" happen.

Watch your insurance claim

The Heart Place ran tests that were not requested which doubled my cost. He was nice, professional and very knowledgeable. In fact I doubt he really thought much of it or did it intentionally, but his office err billing office is quite opposite. They have lied consistantly and have been giving me the run around.

best doctor!

Dr Joel Roffman is my best seen doctors in pass ten years; he was so quicklt to decide that I needed a procedure ---just according to my description, before he saw the test report; time is money, he save my life! I would never forget him.

What has happened to Dr Roffman since his move to Baylor Plano

My father has been in his care for over 20 years. He failed his stress test in 2010 and Dr Roffman did not even tell him. And the stress test he took a few months ago in 2011...Dr Roffman did not even evaluate it. This is unacceptable!!! Needless to say he is changing to a doctor who cares about his patients.

Dr. Joel A Roffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.