Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joel Rosenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joel Rosenberg has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Vascular Disease
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
Dr. Joel Rosenberg has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Awful experience. Left 3 messages and never heard back. Misled into undergoing a procedure that I was told would be fully covered by my insurance provider and then I got stuck with 50% of the bill. Afterward I tried multiple times to just get a call back from the doctor to schedule a consultation and heard nothing. Without a doubt, the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. No courtesy to call a patient back after a procedure. There are many other cardiologists in the area, please go see one of them instead.
I had to leave this doctor after two months and insertion of stents. Didn't answer calls. gave me almost no information, even when I asked. Had to use internet for hours to find out what he was doing, then he still avoided confirming or modifying any answers. Hated his hospital, worst in DC. I have been sick since the stent procedure, should have left earlier.
Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Joel Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Associates, 106 Irving St NW Ste 2700N, Washington, DC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joel Rosenberg in this video.
Dr. Joel Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.