Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Engel I
Dr. Joel Engel I, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Engel is affiliated with Northside Hospital, Spalding Regional Medical Center and Northside Forsyth Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Engel I has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
The finest physician I have ever encountered. Incredible surgeon and diagnostician. His dedication to women's health care in his dedication to women's right's groups is legendary in Georgia. Practices at the best Gyn-Ob hospital in the South-p Northside Hospital-Atlanta- 19K deliveries a year with one of the largest Gyn surgical facilities in the country.
Dr. E is the most incredible doctor I have ever been to see. His office diagnostic skills are the greatest I have experienced. His surgical skills are increrdible. In addition to his practice he finds the time to also be the Medical Director of Planned Parenthood Southeast. His commitment to women's rights is legendary in Georgia. As a gyn physician myself I think I know quality when I experienbce it.
Dr. Engel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spalding Regional Medical Center
Northside Forsyth Hospital
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Childrens at Scottish Rite
Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
47 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Joel Engel I accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joel Engel I is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.