Dr. Joel Engel I Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Engel I?

The finest physician I have ever encountered. Incredible surgeon and diagnostician. His dedication to women's health care in his dedication to women's right's groups is legendary in Georgia. Practices at the best Gyn-Ob hospital in the South-p Northside Hospital-Atlanta- 19K deliveries a year with one of the largest Gyn surgical facilities in the country.

Best Atlanta Northside Ob-Gyn

Dr. E is the most incredible doctor I have ever been to see. His office diagnostic skills are the greatest I have experienced. His surgical skills are increrdible. In addition to his practice he finds the time to also be the Medical Director of Planned Parenthood Southeast. His commitment to women's rights is legendary in Georgia. As a gyn physician myself I think I know quality when I experienbce it.