Dr. Joel R Saper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel R Saper?

Dr. Saper was very warm and informative. It is obvious he is extremely knowledgable in the subject of head pain and cares about his patients. Although I got to spend a limited amount of time with him, he identified some strategies and paths that I am optimistic will improve my condition overall. The staff overall was very attentive and helpful during my stay. I would recommend the program to others who are looking for solutions and opportunities to improve.

I came to MHNI feeling optimistic and hopeful that I might finally find some relief or at least some answers. But I was wrong. I got both! Dr. Saper has been, by far, one of the best, most knowledgeable, most caring doctors I have ever met. He was willing and truly happy to do absolutely everything he could to help me. I cannot imagine how much time and effort he and the rest of the staff put in to help me. And I will never be able to thank them enough!

Wonderful I am pain free on my neck for the first time in ten years. Dr Saper was always honest about my health and what could be achieved. I feel very stable about my outlook and will make the trip to MHNI and the hospital in the future to make sure I stay stable.

Very thorough and willing to answer questions. Nursing staff was wonderful.

excellent, comprehensive care with very effective team approach. dialogue was encouraged, questions answered thoughtfully. greatly appreciated the extremely high knowledge and experience level of Dr.Saper and team.

I have always valued the highly professional expertise Dr. Saper provides. His insights, diagnostics and treatment options are always extremely beneficial. His trained staff and team members provide highly qualified, personalized care. While Dr. Saper is lead doctor at the inpatient hospital, I can also say that Dr Weintraub has been my primary Doctor at the outpatient clinic and I could not speak more highly of his professional, personal care over the last 10 years! .

Everyone was great.

Dr. Saper does a good job a personalizing each program and remembering the individual when he meets with them.

MHNI inpatient

Dr Saper is wonderful. He listens to your concerns and explains things well. His team and staff are personable and friendly. He is very knowledgable and aggressive in treatment. Grateful to him and his team. I was an inpatient with them from out of state for 13 days.

Listens to you and works with you to find a plan of action. Very knowledgeable and has many things to try to assess what is wrong and address it.

Freedom from pain

Dr.Saper is detailed, easy to talk to,,listens to all concerns, and has my best interest in mind. He is also aggressive but safe and direct in his therapeutic approach which is crucial for complex problem solving. I am grateful to have had the privilege of being treated by such a great mind and medical team!

More information on treatment process before coming in.

Dr. Joel R Saper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.