Have you seen Dr. Joel R Saper?

Every member of the doctor and nursing/na staff, as well as the recreational team, cleaning crew, blood work/ekg/respatory, procedural staff, and cafe/coffee shop staff were exceptional. I felt everyone here for the most part put the patients first, and honestly cared about how the patients were feeling. Many staff members went above and beyond in order to bond with me as a patient while encouraging me to stay positive while sharing as much knowledge as possible in order to help me advocate for my own patient care. The doctors were receptive to my feedback in how I was feeling during patient rounds.

Wonderful!!

Thank you for helping me reduce my headache pain!

Very comprehensive, daily rounds are helpful to know how plan of care is going.

I have enjoyed my stay here at the in patient program. I feel like the staff works well together as a team and there is a great community feel amungst team members. It seems as though there is a great pride in the machine that Dr. Saper has built and it is felt all the way down. When I came here I was in very bad shape and feel I am making good progress. I understand that I will never be 'ok' but I believe I will be given the tools to better manage and care for myself with the guidance of this team. I truely feel fortunate for this opportunity. I hope while I was here I brought some laughs to the staff and other patients. I enjoy sharing my silly sense of humor with others ,-).

Dr. Saper was a good listener. It was also clear that he valued the input of his team. I appreciated his proactive and positive style. He was realistic about expectations. Nurses Hollie and Kelly and nurse aide Lori consistently went above and beyond in providing empathetic, proactive, timely and compassionate care.

Everyone was exceptional, from the custodial staff to the medical staff. I was treated with dignity and respect. What impressed me most, was that my mother, who stayed with me, was giving the same treatment. Everthing was explained thoroughly and all my questions were answered. I felt like my opinion and input was weighted in the decision making progress. I left feeling confident that there is a manageable regimen to get me back in the swing of things. I cannot thank you enough for the care I received.

Dr. Saper listens, he is very knowledgable! The whole staff is wonderful!

Dr. Saper was very warm and informative. It is obvious he is extremely knowledgable in the subject of head pain and cares about his patients. Although I got to spend a limited amount of time with him, he identified some strategies and paths that I am optimistic will improve my condition overall. The staff overall was very attentive and helpful during my stay. I would recommend the program to others who are looking for solutions and opportunities to improve.

I came to MHNI feeling optimistic and hopeful that I might finally find some relief or at least some answers. But I was wrong. I got both! Dr. Saper has been, by far, one of the best, most knowledgeable, most caring doctors I have ever met. He was willing and truly happy to do absolutely everything he could to help me. I cannot imagine how much time and effort he and the rest of the staff put in to help me. And I will never be able to thank them enough!

Wonderful I am pain free on my neck for the first time in ten years. Dr Saper was always honest about my health and what could be achieved. I feel very stable about my outlook and will make the trip to MHNI and the hospital in the future to make sure I stay stable.

Very thorough and willing to answer questions. Nursing staff was wonderful.

excellent, comprehensive care with very effective team approach. dialogue was encouraged, questions answered thoughtfully. greatly appreciated the extremely high knowledge and experience level of Dr.Saper and team.

Dr. Joel R Saper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.

Dr. Joel R Saper Is this you?