Joel Schlessinger Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Joel Schlessinger?

Posted on October 13th, 2017

The minute you step into the office you are greeted very warmly. Front desk receptionist greets you with a smile. All of Dr. Schlesinger staff is very friendly and ready to help you. I saw Dr. Schlesinger and his assistant Jackie. Both of whom were genuinely concer6 with my problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Schlesinger to anyone.

Attentive, short wait time

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I have been to this facility three or four times this past year. They always made me feel welcome and treated my concerns with respect. My checkup this year was with Shea. She has a genuine caring manner about her and I left feeling she had thoroughly examined my areas of concern. I cannot compare fees as I have never been to another dermatologist. I would certainly recommend this office!

Do Yourself A Favor And Make An Appointment

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I'm so glad I visited Dr. Joel Schlessinger. From the first phone call to my last visit as I was healed-it was wonderful. The staff was courteous and helpful. I can't say enough about my treatment at this office. The Dermatologist I visited before had the attitude of learn to live with it-not Dr. Joel. He tested and I now know how to avoid the problems.

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Both my husband and I were very satisfied with our visit to the facility.. There was very little waiting time even though we arrived several minutes early. The staff was very thorough with our skin check which helps because we are not able to see all angles of our bodies. They were all friendly and willing to answer questions we had. I would definitely recommend this dermatology specialist.

Good appointment

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

The staff was very professional. They were very patient to answer any questions I had. The office staff was friendly and the office/ waiting area was nice and clean. No long wait time either.

Good appointment

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

Excellent

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Dr Schlessinger & his staff are the most courteous, knowledgeable, friendly medical office I know. They went out of their way to help me feel comfortable & provided a plethora of knowledge for my Botox procedure, in addition to my skin check & mole removal. Their biggest concerns revolve around their patients & absolutely go out of their way to see that my concerns are handled. I cannot stress the importance of this. TWO THUMBS UP!

Wonderful Practice and Fabulous Office Staff

Posted on February 21st, 2017

This office makes each procedure comfortable, exciting, and well worth your time! Dr. Joel Schlessinger has such a wonderful bedside manner and is a true artist! The entire staff has always been so caring during each visit and they always make sure to address all of my concerns. Come see this office for all your skin care needs, you won't regret it!

Very Good Experience

Posted on February 13th, 2017

From the beginning I've had very positive results from the research center and clinical side for my visits. Dr. Joel Schlessinger and his staff are very attentive and helpful and considerate during all my evaluations.

Love this office!

Posted on February 10th, 2017

I took my son to Dr. Schlessinger's office for a rash and I was very happy with the outcome. The office staff was very friendly and made my son feel comfortable. He is only 5 years old and was embarrassed by the rash all over his body. The wait was surprisingly short and the PA was fantastic, my son warmed to her very quickly. I have heard so many great things about Dr. Schlessinger and now I see why. I would certainly recommend bringing your family here to see Dr. Schlessinger. It is well worth it.

Dear acne sufferers

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

I would recommend Dr schlessinger's office to anyone. My skin has not looked this good in years! I have been to other dermatologist in the past, tried several different treatments, with no luck. They determined what kind of acne I have (I thought all acne was the same) and came up with a treatment plan specific to my needs. I have also seen a PA here who was great. I love all the nurses! They spend extra time with you after the doctor leaves to make sure you understand everything. I would refer anyone to them.

Simply the Best

Posted on January 27th, 2017

A long history with this provider was interrupted by moving to another part of the country. We continued to buy products from Lovely Skin during that decade, but we're SO happy to be back where we know that we're getting the best treatment and help from the most caring and professional staff anywhere!