Dr. Joel Sears Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Sears?

Incredible Physician..

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Incredible Physicians and staff. The best of the best... I would not go anywhere else and feel 110% confident in the care I receive from Dr.Sears and PA Scott. Kudos!

My overall experienc..

Posted on April 18th, 2016

My overall experience was very good. Very little waiting, the Dr. and Staff were very professional. They also explained what to expect during and after the surgery.

Thank you for doing ..

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Thank you for doing a great job on the surgery. It healed very well and no infection with simple care afterwards with Vaseline. The stitches all dissolved and it is very hard to see the place where surgery took place. We would highly recommend Dr. Sears to do skin cancer surgery to anyone.

I was very pleased w..

Posted on March 18th, 2016

I was very pleased with the office, staff and Dr. Sears. I would certainly recommend them to friends and family.

There is always a ce..

Posted on March 10th, 2016

There is always a certain amount of apprehension to a surgical procedure. The doctors and staff here are outstanding in helping you feel calm as well as explaining what they are doing. You always feel that you are important and that they really care. I give the entire staff credit for making me feel at ease

I have found my over..

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I have found my overall experience to be very satisfactory.

Very happy with Dr S..

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Very happy with Dr Sears and his staff. I would recommend him. Been to a few different dermatologist and have not been happy. They are just there to make money. Walking out feeling like I need plastic surgery, ears lowered....blah blah blah. Dr Sears focused on my issue and in 1 week it was gone and cleared up. And this was caused from another dermatologist I went to.

I came in with no ap..

Posted on January 17th, 2016

I came in with no appt with a non emergency need. I met with Dr Sears who treated a condition which allowed it to clear up. Dr Sukut looked at iron my regular appt and agreed it was healing.

Caring and Personable

Posted on October 8th, 2015

The caring, personable nature of Dr. Sears and his staff was much appreciated and is, quite frankly, sorely lacking in most other health care facilities these days.

Top Notch Care

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Scott did a great job of removing a "squamous cell" from my calf, quite a job since there was not a lot skin to pull together. His follow up for the next two week was awesome & the staple removal didn't hurt much (Ha). Also, a few years ago, Scott found a Melanoma on my cheek (removed successfully by Dr. Sutka (sp)), caught that one early, yea. Overall, would have to rate you facilities as A+ all around. Since I "snowbird" in AZ for the winter, have a derm. person there, the care is good but not nearly as top notch as Advanced. Thanks

Great Care

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

I was in for my annual checkup regarding skin cancer. I have been a patient of Advanced Dermatology for more than 9 years. I have always been treated with great respect and dignity by Dr. Sears and Scott Arndt, PAC. and the entire staff.

Extremely Professional and Kind

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Surgeons and staff were extremely professional and kind. They explained every step along the way, which I appreciated a lot. I can't give an opinion yet on the results, as there has not been time for the healing process to take place.