Is Dr. Joel Shobe the right Doctor for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Shobe MD
Dr. Joel Shobe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sartell, MN, with another office in Saint Cloud, MN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Shobe has 2 locations
Dr. Joel Shobe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joel Shobe has the following 17 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel Shobe - Posted on September 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel Shobe - Posted on May 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel Shobe - Posted on March 8th, 2016
I saw Dr.Shobe in the Late 1990's, I had many issues with my leg, hip and back. When I went to see him I was walking with a cane. I was only 28. Saw many doctors, He was a great listener to everything what I have been through with many other doctors. Listen to what was feeling what the most pain was. Very understanding. Didn't tell me to go do this and that an see him again in 6 weeks. My recovery after the surgery was great. It has now been over 20 years since my surgery never had an issue with my back. Thank you Dr.Shobe
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel Shobe - Posted on March 12th, 2015
If you want real care!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel Shobe - Posted on May 21st, 2013
Don't let the wait time deter you, it only confirms that this doctor actually spends time to know you and the best options for your back issues. In my case leg and buttocks pain along with back. Along with feeling the information I needed to provide to him,( so he could understand why my back looks like it does) was told in confidence, Very calm, patient doctor, I'm not the easiest patient to deal with, He passed my expectations. He didn't hand me a prescription and send me on a path that I see a lot of people with back issues end up on and call it care. The Orthopedics' Surgeons of Sartell also took care of my knee replacement ( Dr. Michael Murphy) highly recommended clinic!!!
33 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Medical College Of Wisconsin
More about Dr. Joel Shobe
Dr. Shobe received his training at Northwestern University Medical School, the Medical College of Wisconsin, Kansas University Medical Center, and Buffalo General Hospital. He joined our group in 1997. ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joel Shobe, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Sartell, MN, in this video.
Dr. Joel Shobe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sartell, MN.