Dr. Joel S Silver Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joel S Silver?

Wonderful doctor

DR WHO NEEDS COMPASSION TRANSPLANT

HE IS NOT COMPASSIONATE , HE SEEMS TO ALWAYS BE IN A HURRY TO GET TO THE NEXT PATIENT SOMETIMES HE KEPT LOOKING AT HIS WATCH, HE IS NOT A DR. TO HIS WORD PER SAY...IN MY OPINION FROM MY EXPERIENCE HIS PATIENTS CONCERNS ARE NOT PRIORITY...ETC

My first cancer experiences with Dr. Silver were fine. He seemed quite knowledgeable about my cancer and he seemed to care. I had a near immediate recurrence of my cancer and then I felt like scare tactics were being used to pressure me into making a choice regarding treatment. I changed doctors.

Dr Silver has been my hemotologist for many years and I found him very caring and compassionate. I recently needed a oncologist and due to my surgeons reccomendation and hospital affiliation I went with another oncologist only to find that she was not a good fit for me. I then switched mid treatment back to Dr silver. And that was the best decision I could have made. He has made my ordeal so much easier to deal with. He spent many days seeing me in the hospital and he always made me feel at ease. He explained everything so I could easily understand what was happening. His caring and the way he treated me never made me feel like he was rushing. I am still seeing him on a regular basis and totally trust him with all of my healthcare issues. I would highly reccomend him to anyone needing a great doctor.

COLD CASE

seems very incompassionate towards patients, he tends to scare u with your diagnosis and during care, very unreliable in getting in touch with patients in regards to your results, seems too busy always and very rushy when attending to patients, tend to looking at his watch very frequently.hIS OPINION IS NOT ALWAYS CORRECT AS FAR AS TREATMENT GOES, WITH DR. SILVER ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO GET SECOND OPINION, HE DOES NOT PUT PATIENT AT EASE WHEN CARING FOR THEM, HE NEEDS TO SHOW BETTER CARE AND SOME COMPASSION AT LEAST.