Dr. Joel B Singer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joel B Singer?

Breast augmentation:

I saw Dr. Singer in 2013. I am a melanated woman and I couldn't be happier with my results. The doctor was kind, funny and very knowledgable. (I rated a 3 for follow up because I didn't really need much aftercare. I had the doctors personal number as well as his staff. Whenever I text th Doctor, r always text or called back.)

DON'T RECOMMEND-THE WORST

I saw Dr. Singer thru MAXIM Hair Restoration, to correct my baldness..he will only give you 5 min., and yes you to everything, so he can get your money! He will say yes I will give cover your baldness, yes you will get all the hair grafts, yes I will take care if your baldness is not covered after your hair grows..After the proced, there are no follow up calls and I still have baldness on my crown! Now I'm being told I have to pay more to cover that, when I was told it would be all covered. I would never recommend

Very happy

I am very happy with the results of my surgery. Dr. Singer and the entire staff were very professional and courteous.

Not my first round

The search is over. This is where you go. I did research after research and was hesitant. This surgeon is my guy, so glad I found him!

arms and hips upper abs

The experience was very pleasant and the results was very impressive for.myself and husband. Considering Dr singer for future procedures. Everyone was nice, professional and pleasant.

Honest & Straightforward lipo and hair surgeon

Dr. Singer is an experienced, honest and straightforward surgeon. He has a no-nonsense approach and tells it like it is. If you are not a candidate for a certain procedure, he will tell you so. Highly recommended for lipo and hair restoration.

Not a bad experience

My husband and I had our appt together, the preparation, procedure and after care was pleasant and just as it was explained. The staff are all great and I would definitely do another procedure bin the future if needed. Thank you.

This dortor really listens.

This doctor really took time to listen to my concerns and did the most fantastic liposuction procedure under local anesthesia. I hardly felt anything and although I am only 4 weeks after the procedure, I am already seeing results,.

Happy Patient

Terrific experience with this physician. He is a wonderful plastic surgeon. From the consult to the procedure and the after care he was attentive and expert. I could not be happier with my results.

Dr Singer is the Best!

Dr Singer as had more than thirty years of experience doing plastic surgery and I feel that the results of my surgery reflect his experience. He is a very caring physician and spends the time necessary to take good care of his patients. I am very pleased with my results.

Dr. Singer is wonderful! i got a bbl and it is proportioned and my results are great! i actually came back to him for my breasts and he was very reasonable and helpful throughout. He answers your texts with any questions or concerns, and that means a lot a a patient of his.

Dr. Joel B Singer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwich, CT.