Dr. Joel F Steinberg Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joel F Steinberg?

disgusting vile incompassionate thing

this supposed to the doctor could care less if you live or die.he is arrogant rude does not listen and thinks it's an inconvenience to talk to a patient! I would not recommend this so called "doctor" to my worst enemy. if I die my blood will be on his hands for his incompetence and carelessness with a very serious situation!

Although I have no reservations that Dr. Steinberg is an excellent nephrologist, his ability to relate to people leaves a little to be desired. We are humans who receive possibly one of the most devestating diagnosis that one can receive and it would help us a great deal if he could show a little bit of compassion for what we are about to endure. If you want warm and comforting, this is not the doctor that I would recommend.

Very gruff sometimes, and not very personable. Staff, while nice seem a bit uninvolved or maybe unable to say anything for fear of making the doctor angry?