Dr. Joel H Sugarman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel H Sugarman?

Not a proper body check

Was dissatisfied with my PA’s body check. Was very rushed. Was not given opportunity to ask questions .Will not be going back to this dermatologist. Have only seen him once in all of the years that I have been a patient of his. Always had to see one of his PA’s

Can never get in to see him!

Cannot get appointment if you have condition that needs attention right away. I had flare up of eczema and it covers both legs, itching and burning, but was told I could only see him 3 weeks from now. Good thing he's not a cardiologist.

I saw PA today. I believe her name is Allison. A more pleasant experience at a dermatologists office, I have never had. She is personable and very capable. Also, painless!!

The Best

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Sugarman to anyone seeking a profoundly knowledgeable and caring dermatologist. Appointment times are often booked out a little ways, but that's just further evidence that everyone wants to see Dr. Sugarman as he is the best.

Skin Cancer

I have had many skin cancers which Dr/ Sigar,am removes for me and keeps my skin checked; I also have other skin problems which require treatment. Dr. Sugarman takes excellent care of me. I have found him to be the best.

Incredibly Knowledgeable

Spends a great deal of time with me each visit, but more importantly is one of the best docs for skin cancer detection around.

Dr. Sugarman was very kind to my daughterand spent time explaining everything to her and me. I would highly recommend him.