Dr. Pedro J Velasco Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Pedro J Velasco?

This Dr Sucks

Dr Valasco was my doctor at Wellstone. He was unavalible even when he was right in front of me. He spent less than 1 minute talking to me each visit. (no kidding one minute) In 5 days I saw him 3 times. He told me on day 3 I was leaving the next day. I made an appt. with my regular Psychiatrist for the day after that. This should have showed him I was capable of my own treatment planning. He kept me in made me miss the appt. and I couldn't get another for 2 weeks. He doesn't even deserve one star. He was the worst Dr. I ever had!