Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Washinsky
Dr. Joel Washinsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Washinsky is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, University Medical Center and Mountainview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Washinsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 22
I started seeing dr. washinsky about 1yr. ago after seeing 2- 3 doctors in NY and Chicago for several problems. I was having neck, jaw pain with nausea. After one yr. of frustrating doctor appts., dr. washinsky diagnosed me with a rare facial tumor and with a very rare kidney disease called Polycystic kidney diseae. He really took the time to listen and quickly sent me to the appropriate specialists. Thank you again sir.
Dr. Washinsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
University Medical Center
Mountain View Hospital
28 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Joel Washinsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiagnostic Center of Medicine / Durango, 3012 S Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Joel Washinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.