Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel A Weddington
Dr. Joel A Weddington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daly City, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Weddington is affiliated with Marin General Hospital, California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus and California Pacific Medical Center - St Luke's Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel A Weddington has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joel A Weddington has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Joel A Weddington has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
If you want a orthopedic specialist who will hurt you and make no attempt to heal you, Joel Weddington is your man! You'll love his lack of bedside manner and total apathy toward healing your ailment. If you are truly fortunate (as I was) you'll get him on one of his best days where he shows up to work with red eyes and smells sweet, but not the good kind of sweet. (Hint: He had a lot of fun the night before.) So beware patients, if you make an appointment with this unethical and unscrupulous doc, look for the red eyes. They are a sign of a person who doesn't want to be there.
I was very hesitant to see Dr. Weddington as I knew nothing about him and had to choose him from a list of physicians to do my QME. He was very thorough and so very nice that he made me feel comfortable being there. He listened to me and answered all the questions I had. Yes, he actually listened!! I was more than pleased with the outcome when reading his report and that he realized I was actually being truthful. Would highly recommend him!!!
Dr. Weddington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJoel Allen Weddington Md, 370 Imperial Way, Daly City, CA
Dr. Joel A Weddington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daly City, CA.