Dr. Joel A Weddington Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joel A Weddington?

Joel Weddington is not a doctor who will heal you

If you want a orthopedic specialist who will hurt you and make no attempt to heal you, Joel Weddington is your man! You'll love his lack of bedside manner and total apathy toward healing your ailment. If you are truly fortunate (as I was) you'll get him on one of his best days where he shows up to work with red eyes and smells sweet, but not the good kind of sweet. (Hint: He had a lot of fun the night before.) So beware patients, if you make an appointment with this unethical and unscrupulous doc, look for the red eyes. They are a sign of a person who doesn't want to be there.

Very professional and very thorough!!!!

I was very hesitant to see Dr. Weddington as I knew nothing about him and had to choose him from a list of physicians to do my QME. He was very thorough and so very nice that he made me feel comfortable being there. He listened to me and answered all the questions I had. Yes, he actually listened!! I was more than pleased with the outcome when reading his report and that he realized I was actually being truthful. Would highly recommend him!!!