The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Weinstein
Dr. Joel Weinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Watsonville, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Weinstein is affiliated with Dominican Hospital, Natividad Medical Center and Watsonville Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Weinstein has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Weinstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Natividad Medical Center
Watsonville Community Hospital
Menifee Valley Medical Center
Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Kingman Regional Medical Center
Sutter Maternity Andsurgery
Sutter Maternity and Surgery of Stana Cru
32 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Joel Weinstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWatsonville Community Hospital, 75 Neilson St, Watsonville, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joel Weinstein in this video.
Dr. Joel Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Watsonville, CA.