Dr. Joel Wood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Wood?

Patient Since 1998

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Dr. Wood has been my PCP for close to 20 years, as well as for my three children and he is the absolute *Best* Doctor I've ever had. He's thorough, attentive, informative and a great listener. He's actually almost my psychologist as well! I unequivocally recommend him.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

I have been with Doctor Wood since 2001 and would change anything except Doctor Wood!!!!!

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Best Physician I have had in my 62 years

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Excellent medical knowledge, patient, listens and discerns, caring doctor.

Saved My Life

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I am one of Dr. Wood's first patients. I had been coughing my way out of a deadly heart arrhythmia every 4 months for 20 years. I saw many doctors during that time and couldn't get any of them to believe me, let alone address the issue. Coughing was becoming less and less effective and I was truly desperate for help when I found Dr. Wood. He not only believed me, but he referred me to an awesome cardiologist who diagnosed and treated my condition, thus saving my life. Dr. Wood has a great bedside manner and truly listens. I usually bring a laundry list of things that need to be addressed and we always get through the list. He is courteous, patient, and professional. The wait time is minimal, his staff is courteous and helpful, and I just couldn't hope for a better doctor than him. If he is indeed accepting new patients, be smart and make an appointment. Most of the demographic info on this profile is inaccurate. He practices in New Albany and the phone number is 614-293-4980.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I can honestly say that I have never had a doctor care so much about my well being and health. He took over an hour with me and kept asking the most detailed questions about everything to make sure that he had all of his bases covered. He truly cares about all of his patients and is so gentle and approcable. I will never see another doctor. I HIGHLY recommend him.

EMT P

Posted on April 9th, 2013

As a retired paramedic I'm very particular about who I choose to be my personal care doctor. Dr Wood is an excellent physician,takes the time to listen and has a great bedside manner.......I feel fortunate to have chosen him as my doc for the last 9 yrs. and highly recommend him.

Patient

Posted on March 16th, 2013

I have been very, very fortunate to not be in need of a doctor throughout these years. I think I had in the past 5 years been to Dr. Wood a couple of times for heart blood test check ups from seven years ago. But I was having smptoms of another circumstance and made an appointment. Dr. Wood listened, diagnosed, followed through with a test and was proficient with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Wood. And, I thank him!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Wood for 10 years, since his start under Dr. Milks (another amazing physician). You will not find a more concerned and knowledgable physician. Top that off with an astonishingly well run office and scheduling that always allows enough time to address all of my concerns.

Posted on July 8th, 2017