Dr. Joelle M Vlahakis Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Joelle M Vlahakis?

Her smarts are off the charts

when Dr Angsten was my palliative care Dr. Life was great. She always treated me with respect , and goes out of her way to solve problems for her patients. IMO sometimes the less compassionate smaller minds she has had to work in tandem with have been her only limitation. When i was her patient i did not suffer under her, and always felt listened to. It was an unfortunate event that precipitated my departure from her palliative care practice, which I am told has been disbanded by Tidewell? This patient's life certainly lacks a great deal of quality without her as my Dr. I am very lucky to have who i have now. Am still terminally ill and suffer more now than before. Sometimes you dont know how good you had it until someone takes it away.

Dr. Joelle M Vlahakis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.