The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joelle Jakobsen
Dr. Joelle Jakobsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmichael, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Jakobsen is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael and Mercy Hospital of Folsom. She speaks English.
Dr. Joelle Jakobsen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Joelle Jakobsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.