Dr. Joelle Morrow Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joelle Morrow?

Could not have asked for more

Posted on February 8th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Morrow when I needed a hysterectomy. She laid out options for me, gave me all the information I needed to decide, and allowed me to choose the option that worked best for me. She was the doctor who performed my hysterectomy a few weeks later and again, she was calm and patient and answered all my questions. My anxiety was quickly assuaged and the surgery went well. After surgery, I had a few complications (the fault of my body - not her as a surgeon) and she promptly returned phone calls and went above and beyond to make sure things were resolved. I genuinely could not have asked for anything more from a doctor or a surgeon. From her professionalism, bed side manner, knowledge, and compassion she impressed me every step of the way. I would absolutely recommend her to any friends or family

RN

Posted on May 18th, 2013

Dr. Morrow is an wonderful doctor. She is so compassionate at a time when I had some serious health concerns. She is also very knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I was seen promptly and received excellent care. I highly recommend this doctor.

Avoid Dr. Morrow

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Not caring.... Doesn't follow up. I really wish I would have chosen another doctor for my first pregnancy. She has not made this a pleasant experience.

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

friendly and approachable.

Would recommend her

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Very kind and respectful

Posted on January 2nd, 2011

Dr. Morrow is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. she helped me through some very difficult times and helped me make some challenging decisions. Most importantly, she took my opinions and feeling into consideration when she made her recommendations. I feel so lucky to have her as my physician. I would recommend her without any reservations.

I think that she hates children

Posted on February 4th, 2009

She urged me to have a tubal ligation and treated me very condescendingly when I chose not to. I was pregnant with my 3rd child at the time. She inferred that I already had too many children and should not want a 3rd child.

Posted on June 30th, 2017