Dr. Joseph Hong Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Hong?

Dr. Hong is a Very Good Doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

Dr. Hong is a very good doctor. This was my first appointment with him. He did not make eye contact all the time he was listening to me, because in the mean time he was taking notes. He seems like a very caring doctor, and I think that he cares more about the patient than the insurance company. The staff is not very friendly, but I guess is just because they are just getting the job done. I definitely would recommend Dr. Hong because I think that when a doctor is good you know it from the first time visit.

Grass Pollen Allergy

Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.