Dr. Joey A Brett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joey A Brett?

My husband and 3 boys have been going on and off with Dr Brett for 20 + years. My husband doesn't trust anyone more than him. He and his staff have always been super accommodating and we are in great hands with his entire team!

Dr Joey Brett

Efficient personable smart insightful doctor- highly recommend

Good doctor, awful front office

I've been a patient with Dr. Brett for about 15 years. A very nice guy who seems in touch with the latest stuff, but he's very busy and my appointments always seem hurried. I understand that's it's tough to make a buck as a GP these days, but having adequate time with the doctor is important. Maybe less time typing notes into a laptop and more time asking important health questions. Like a previous reviewer said, I would add that front office staff actually gives robots a bad name. Don't ever expect them to do anything for you except demand your co-payment and instruct you to sit for 45 - 60 minutes reading active lifestyle magazines.

I'm an RN so I can speak with some integrity. Dr Brett was terrific. However, the office is run by a group of robots who are incapable of feeling or thinking on their own.

Best doctor I've been to

I recently moved to Sherman Oaks from Nebraska and decided to go to Dr Brett because of the good ratings onilne. I couldn't agree more with the positive comments. He was very caring and understanding and made me feel like I was the most important patient all day. I've been to quite a few doctors and have never left an office feeling better. The only slightly negative thing is that I had to wait about 30 mins before seeing him... BUT I'm completely ok with that because I'd rather go to a caring doctor and wait, then be rushed with someone who just wants to get through their patients for the day.

Janine Leskowitz

My Husband and I have been going to Dr. Brett for over 15 years. He is caring,professional and knowledgeable of all the current technology. If you require a specialist he make sure to recommend a doctor you will be comfortable with. He has a very efficient and professional staff always willing to go the extra mile. I recommend him Highly.

don't make early appointments, you will wait a long time. make all your appointments after 9am. every time a make an early appoint a wait 1hr or more for the doctor to show up to work.

Excellent and Professional

I can not say enough good about my experiences with Dr Joey Brett and his entire staff. First class operation! They are very thoughtful, caring, kind and professional...

Dr. Brett has been my doctor for over 10 yrs. he is a excellent phsysican. He has bailed me out of a few health issues and has a great bedside manner.