Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jogendra Chhabra has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Jogendra Chhabra has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Jogendra Chhabra has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I have been with Dr. Chhabra over a year. He is a very kind and personal Dr. He takes the time to listen to you, he makes you feel comfortable with jokes and such. He greets everyone with a smile from the heart. He does not over prescribe medicine and will Not give you 2 medicines that gives the same results. That is a big NO NO from him. I say "Thank you to Dr. Chhabra for being a wonderful Dr. Am waiting for your return." Many prayer's have gone up for you and they will not stop until you are back where you belong, taking great care of your patient's and treating them as family. And to the person that said they heard "RUMORS" that is just it sir rumors a rumor is a rumor someone started because they didn't get what THEY wanted and only what the Dr. would do. There are no Free or Samples given from his office and Yes you do pay even if you have insurance you hav to pay your co-pay. So there is your rumor and you must have never met Dr. Chhabra as a Doctor.
Dr. Chhabra has been my doctor for over 1 year. He has always been courteous and listened to my problems. He is a caring physician. I think what I value most about him is the fact that understands when I tell him what my problems are, and gives me good, professional advice on what to do concerning my particular problems. The most important thing I can say is that I trust him. I can only hope that I will be able to continue to have him as my doctor. It takes a while to establish a good rapport with a doctor and I have with Dr. Chahabra. Thank you.
Dr, Chhabra cut me off of my meds becuase, my script of vicodin got stolen and he didnt believe when he did a pill count on me and said I was selling them on the street, He even saw police report and still would not believe me. He is very un-professional and non-sympathetic to my situation, he even cut me off of my klonopin and my celexa. now im a mental mess, and other doctors wont see me now because he red flagged me. What a terrible Doctor. He told its not his problem on how I will get my meds back do not go to this Dr.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jogendra Chhabra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, IL.