Dr. Joginder S Matharu Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joginder S Matharu?

Horrible

If you're looking for a caring Doctor this isn't him. He has the bedside manner of Hitler

Worst experience I have ever had with a medical provider.

I think the front office staff and the health educators personnel need more training in being courteous to people. I also think that patients need more time to be spent with during the visit.

Great Doctor, experienced professional.

I am pleased with the experience and professionalism of the Mr. and Mrs. Matharu! His front office lady is kind of cold but she grows on you. The NP and Educator are both amazingly sweet and knowledgeable.

Never going back!

My first baby and this doctor don't seem to care at all. I been having mild and severe contractions and bleeding and Matharu didn't even bother to ask where my pain was. He said bleeding and severe pain are normal. I am barely 7 weeks! Do you think this doctor cares? Absolutely not! The first appoinmemt he came in and said that the ultrasound report was ok and he tried to leave right away. I practically stoped him at the door to try tell him my symptoms and he said it was normal! I am not a doctor but I can tell this is not normal. I put myself on bed rest and went to my primary doctor and right away she took care of everything. Please don't even try to go to this doctor, if you want to call him a doctor. He is rude, always in a rush, don't care about you or the baby's health,

At my very first visit; he assured me that he would take care of me and help me as best as he can. My daughter was 2 by then and he assured me that I can have a natural birth with my son and that was all I wanted because I had a c-section with my daughter so my previous doctor told me no. But my very last visit, Dr. Martharu told me no and rudely said if I had a problem with that then I should find a new doctor! At my very last appointment with him! And that was the only reason why I had stayed with him and dealt with his rudeness and rough handling the whole time! And his staff are just as rude! Planned parenthood gives you more respect than they do!

Horrible

FIND another doctor!

Horrible , Cold Doctor

This doctor makes you wait for over an hour to see him, and then when you do see him he is always in a hurry ..I had a miscarriage during the time i was seeing him and i asked to see the ultrasound report that reported that the baby didnt have a heart beat and he denied my request and said that i should just believe him that the baby was dead.. he was so cold, all he did was tell me that he made me an appointment for a D&C and he didnt even ask if that is what i wanted or what i preferred... I think he is very money hungry and since he has been a doctor for a while, he has lost his patience and his timre for his patients, he just wants to be in and out very fast.... He told me that if i didnt go through with the D&C then he wouldn;t be my doctor anymore.... very unprofessional! NEVER give him my service again!!!!

Dr. Joginder S Matharu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.