Dr. Joginder Pal Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joginder Pal?

A Psychiatrist who DOES NOT CARE

Posted on September 5th, 2017

I have been going to Therapy for years. I was Escalated to see Dr. Pal for Psychiatry. He only wants to give you DRUGS and get kick backs like he is working for the pharmaceutical company for each drug he gives out. I went there begging and pleading for help all he did was pass the Buck and told me to sign myself in a hospital if I was not willing to take the drugs or go see my Regular PCP for Psychiatric care. Why would I go to my medical Dr for that .. why would he say that to me. He is the most UNCARING "PROFESSIONAL" . IF something should happen.. Let it be on his record as he failed to treat me !!!

Should lose his license

Posted on March 13th, 2017

I saw Dr. Pal for a couple of years for Suboxone treatment. He DOES NOT KEEP charts on patients, or at least me and I suspect any other "drug addicts" who he complains all have low self-esteem. He always left the door open so others could hear our sessions, which were always very short. He WILL take phone calls during appointments, which he did many many times over my period of time as his "patient". Always asked how to spell my name for my prescription. Very rude and inconsiderate. Once he wrote me 2 different scripts, within seconds of each other, and wrote a different first name on each one - one of which was not mine and I had to argue with a pharmacist to get it filled. He DOES act like he is doing you a favor instead of treating you for your disease. He does cycle through patients at about 10 minute intervals. Thank God I was able to taper down to 0 and escape active addiction. If you are a current Sub patient, call and ask for your chart. I'd be willing to bet he won't have one. He had no staff when I saw him.

Extremely compassionate and skilled

Posted on December 16th, 2016

Our college aged daughter received the help she greatly needed through Dr. pal. He was attentive, compassionate, solution minded. He is a team player and very intuitive. She is on a much happier, productive course because of Dr. pal.

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Dr. Pal kept me on a cocktail of pills when I was post partum. At one point he told me my depression was due to low self esteem, as women who have children out of wedlock all have low self esteem. He gave me a bunch of prescriptions that did not work well, when I had complaints he would add medications instead of removing them. Eventually I felt like a zombie and ended up in a psych ward. 2 years off the medications, and I have been great! Except now I can't get life insurance to protect my family because of my medical history. Do not go to Dr. Pal.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

This Dr. only seems to care about generating revenue for himself. He hardly reviewed the file, did not know the patient's age, nor her history, then gave a choice of 2 prescriptions for my child and wanted me to chose. Made me wonder who the professional was. Then he asks that you come back every 3 weeks for a "follow up". Once there you wait for up to an hour while he runs patients through in 10 minute intervals. He is nothing but a pill pusher and I will definitely not go back.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Very dry and impersonal. Total opposite of Dr he took over for

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I was in another Dr' s office a few weeks ago and overheard 3 of Pal' s patients ( I refuse to call him Dr...he's a pill pusher) call in because when they went his office that morning and it looked like he was no longer there. I hope he is gone forever...He has ruined too many people and destroyed families.

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Very tempermental and rude Dr. Does not like to talk. My appoinments would last between 5-7min. Just gave me prescriptions.

Don't waste your time!

Posted on October 16th, 2015

I've been treated by Dr. Pal for the past year. He has blamed me every time I needed a med change. He's prescribing me very large amounts of medication and has never even weighed me. He sees my brother and I at the same time, which makes me uncomfortable considering I'm entitled to privacy. He is very unprofessional and doesn't care about his patients. All he does is push drugs onto people so that he doesn't have to do any work. He doesn't even have the meds I'm on written down. Some doctor, alright.

Posted on March 16th, 2015

If there was a choice for less than 1 star I would have chosen that. My overall rating of this doctor is a ZERO. This man is a rx writing machine and that is all. He spent 10 minutes with my daughter. Even after we went to him with a problem with the medication he was less than attentive to the issues going on. In addition to that his staff is rude and is seem like they don't know how to do their jobs.

Poor Attitude

Posted on June 16th, 2014

Dr. Pal was RUDE when attempting to set up an appt. The appt. was for a foster child and Dr. Pal stated that he does not like working with "non-biological families." Completely unprofessional!! This doctor will not be utilized again for any additional clients. Would give a negative rating if the website would have allowed me.

Patient

Posted on May 27th, 2014

Dr Pal's receptionist was very kind to me.I have my first visit soon and if everyone is as kind and as helpful as she was I believe I will be very happy there.I will write again after my visit. 5-**** *