Dr. Johan Samanta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johan Samanta?

Would like to give him 10 stars!

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I would give Dr. Samanta TEN STARS if it was possible for his SKILL and his thoughtful, reassuring approach to treating my severe case of hemifacial spasm with Botox. I suffered with this debilitating condition for 13 years before going to see Dr. Samanta. I also had several horrible experiences with other doctors using Botox that caused me to lose the focus in my left eye for weeks and my mouth to droop and drool when I tried to eat. From my first treatment with Dr. Samanta, the results were ASTONISHING!!!!! He has changed my life!!! I finally look 'normal' again, after years of being disfigured, and I no longer suffer with the social anxiety that my severe facial tremors caused. I am deeply grateful Dr. Samanta. He has miraculously treated my tremors with Botox for over 2 years now. I hope that my testimony gives others with hemifacial spasm the encouragement to see Dr. Samanta and try Botox before resorting to surgery.

Injected botox in wrong place and or too much.

Posted on October 13th, 2017

Dr. Johan Samanta injected me with botox in the wrong place and or too much. The results were not being able swallow, hospitalized, had to be put on a feeding tube directly into my stomach. I was on that feeding tube for 8 months. Dr. Samanta had no remorse. Never came to see me in the hospital. He had his receptionist call me and wanted me to come into the office. At that time I was sitting on the couch attached to a feeding tube pole that looked like a IV pole. There was no way I could get in a car and go to his office. So much for the Hippocratic Oath.

Botox injections

Posted on February 16th, 2017

I received Botox injections from Dr. Samanta and he either injected too much or injected in the wrong place. He paralyzed my swallowing muscles. I had to have a feeding tube surgically inserted into my stomach for 8 months. He was not remorseful at all. What happened to the Hippocratic oath?

Bravo

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

This is a GREAT doctor, took me forever to find him, but now I have and would recommend him to all people. He is very kind, very personable and knows his profession, always look forward to seeing him .

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Dr. Samanta is outstanding. He explains everything thoroughly and at appropriate levels, and treats me as an intelligent partner in dealing with my Parknson's. I recommend him without reservation..

Miracle Worker

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. Samantra is a MIRACLE WORKER. I have suffered with hemial facial spasms for over 10 years and have been treated by several different neurologists in that time. By my second app't with Dr. Samantra I have absolutely INCREDIBLE results. He has changed my life!!!! Couldn't recommend him more highly!

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Very thorough and great bedside manner. Knowledgeable about my rare genetic condition, type 3& 4 Ehlers Danlos Syndrome as well as Torsion Dystonia. He is very caring and listens to his patients, which is hard to find. By far the best I've seen!

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Love this Doc. Took plenty of time and analysis with me

Posted on January 30th, 2017