Dr. Johann Ohly Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Johann Ohly?

Posted on August 4th, 2015

It is rare to find a physician as dedicated to his patients as Dr. Ohly. His competence and surgical expertise put your mind at ease when he is your eye care specialist. Dr. Ohly successfully administered treatment to me for numerous problems (high pressure, inflammation, dry eye, etc.) His surgical expertise was obvious when he successfully replaced a lens from a previous cataract surgery. This physician is selfless in caring for his patients and always willing to sacrifice his time to see you if a problem arises. He simply does not miss a beat and works with due diligence to preserve and restore your vision. It is well worth my travel time and expense from Springfield to Kansas City knowing my vision is in his care. Dr. Ohly is truly outstanding!

Optimistic Vision for his patients.

Posted on May 24th, 2015

After a traumatic fireworks injury to my eye, and possible loss of sight, Dr. Ohly was my primary doctor for surgeries and post injury care. I recommend Dr. Ohly for his ability to keep optimism in the face of diversity during my trying time. I can happily say, through his care and immense knowledge, I have my vision, and still see him today for continuing care of my eyes. I will "see" no one else. My global travel and business activities depended greatly on my eyesight, and today, I am a very happy patient.

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I would recommend Dr Ohly to my family and friends. He is very professional and friendly at the same time.

SFC United States Army Retired

Posted on November 30th, 2010

I would give Dr. Ohly a military BRAVO ZOOLO for restoring my vision.He is a credit to his proffession.

A Glaucoma specialist who cares so much for his patient

Posted on July 20th, 2010

He cares about patient. He's willing to see the patient in case the patient needs help. Even one time, he was willing to see me on a very snowy day on a Saturday where he open his clinic with his keys to see me because he was booked during weekdays. It's kind of rare to see a doctor who cares so much about the patient.

Posted on February 13th, 2016