Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Johanna M Dubyak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Johanna M Dubyak has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Johanna M Dubyak has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Johanna M Dubyak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
She made sure my precious one was doing well during my pregnancy and never once tried to run away from me, even though I practically LIVED in her office for 4 months!! :) She is so sweet and kind and wonderful, and I was thrilled to have her not only assist in the C-section delivery of my preemie, but also to assist with my hysterectomy a year later. Finally...PAINLESS PAP!!! Need I say more?
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBeach Ob/Gyn, 17742 Beach Blvd Ste 345, Huntington Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Johanna M Dubyak in this video.
Dr. Johanna M Dubyak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.