Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Johanna S Fricke has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Johanna S Fricke has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Johanna S Fricke has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Johanna S Fricke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
This doctor has every credential in the world, but is the worst at managing her practice. It takes weeks to make an appointment, it takes months to get a diagnosis, and the follow-through is completely lacking whether by phone or email. Her office's lack of timely response has cost my son MONTHS of delay getting appropriate treatment.
There was a wait list when I was trying to get my daughter in so it took about 6 months. It was worth the wait. She did a very in depth evaluation. She sent us to Lilly Clair also so that she could do a multidisciplinary evaluation with a neuropsychologist and the geneticist because of all the issues that my daughter has. She sent me a list of recommendations for the school a couple days later so that they could be incorporated in to her IEP. She was only able to do a couple follow up visits because that is all insurance would cover. If you go see her I recommend using a pedestrian that works in the same office because if you or they have questions they can go ask her while you are at an appointment..
Dr. Fricke spent an enormeous amount of time with me and my child. My only complaint is that even though she did a thorough analysis, she did not follow-up. So its almost as though we are still at the beginning. Its been a year, and I left numerous messages but still have not received calls back. She is the only child behavior doctor in Las Vegas, so unless you want to go to another state, you will be waiting or give up.
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJohanna Selikoff Fricke Md, 5615 Cameron St Ste 7, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Johanna S Fricke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.