Dr. Johanna A Pallotta Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Johanna A Pallotta?

Johanna Pallotta M.D. Excellent.

I have been a patient for over 7 year an she is one of the best endocrinologists at the hospital. She is very personable, professional, and always keeps me informed about my health. She is a great communicator and I feel like I am receiving the best care due to her level of experience and dedication to her patients.

Speaking from a patient's perspective, I first met Dr. Pallotta in 2007 when it was suggested of me that I get my thyroid checked. at the time I had no idea how much I would come to benefit from Dr. Pallotta's expertise and moreover, compassion for what would later become a very difficult time for me. I should say Dr. Pallotta has a history with my family dating back to 1981, as thyroid conditions we now know are of a hereditary nature. In 2011 it was discovered I indeed had a thyroid issue that needed attention quickly. At the time, I was needless to say a combination of scared, and moreover eager to be seen by someone I trusted and felt confident in treating me. It has been the best decision from a health perspective I've ever made coming to see Dr. Pallotta. I would encourage anyone seeking treatment for such a sensitive issue as endocrinology to seek out her knowledge and dedication. She puts her patients in the best position to recover, and is truly a comfort to speak to.

Dr. Pallotta is a compassionate and caring physician. She is concerned and interested in all aspects of your life and not just about your diagnosis. In addition, my surgeon commented on her thorough diagnosis and testing prior to my surgery. Furthermore, not only did she provide me with emotional support as I dealt with the health issue but she also listened and recognized the impact of stress on my health because of my son's deployment to Afghanistan. I would refer her to my friends and family with total confidence.