Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Johanna Su has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr Su was always nice and answered all my questions. The staff was very friendly and and kind whenever I came in. When I gave birth to my daughter another dr delivered, but I knew that could be a possibility and Dr su came to visit in the hospital when she saw I had delivered. She was kind, professional and I really enjoyed her as my dr.
When I went to this doctor with my first pregnancy I immediately felt comfortable and at ease. All of the nurses are very nice and approachable. There was no waiting at my appt. Dr. Su came in very friendly and with a smile the entire pregnancy. She was very helpful and always concerned. I have never felt rushed by her and I could always call if I had any questions while I was home. Overall experience was wonderful. I am so happy I chose Dr. Su and will again with future pregnancies. I highly recommend her and the facility.
I did my glucose test and it was bit high than cut off.I had lot of sweets and thats why it went high.I wanted to check with doc if i can take it again just to remove the doubt in my mind.When i went there,she was rude and told flatly that its not possible and need to take 3 hour test.I told that i want to tkae 1 hr test again then she got vey upset and told abt all laws and all the crap.Even when we were going for regular chak up she was always in hurry .She plays safe and have no smile or courtesy for the patient.She is not a good doctor and i wont recomend her to anybody
11 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Johanna Su accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMedical Center For Women, 1950 Sunny Crest Dr Ste 2800, Fullerton, CA
Dr. Johanna Su is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.