Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan B Stone has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Jonathan B Stone has the following 8 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Jonathan B Stone has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jonathan B Stone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Very confrontational,complex to patients complaints of pain,not a good pain management spec,poor communication dishonest,unethical lied and told me i would two injections,only received one! N which did nothing to subdue the pain when i complained about the pain worsen he wrote me off to go back to work 2weeks after precision of 4 injections with not even a moderate restriction basically saying in medical terms im well sorry doc your so wrong and not at all after said injection did he evaluate me n what he had done to my body as GOD is my witness an during my tenure as his patient he never examined my cervical spine which was what i was seeing him for in the first place,he needs to be repremanded by the state board,i wouldnt advise anyone to attend this guy for pain management hes terrible...
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Jonathan B Stone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsValir Rehabilitation Hospital, 700 NW 7th St, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan B Stone in this video.
Dr. Jonathan B Stone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.