Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John-Michael M Li has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. John-Michael M Li has the following 11 expertise
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Showing 5 of 8
With specialists these days, it has become very difficult to make a new patient appointment (3 months out). I'm sure if you had a terminal condition, it would be different. Once you see Dr. Li, you will be totally impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner. He will explain things and answer questions. He is not a clock watcher (like some doctors) and is very relatable.
Dr. Li is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, 675 N Saint Clair St, Chicago, IL
Dr. John-Michael M Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.