Is John A Berger the right Doctor for you?
- X.X Overall Rating
- XX Years of Experience
- Accepts Online Appointments
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John A Berger
John A Berger is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 5 of 21
Self-verified patient of John A Berger - Posted on July 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of John A Berger - Posted on October 26th, 2014
I love this GUY!
Self-verified patient of John A Berger - Posted on October 2nd, 2013
Dr. Berger has been my primary doctor for over 20 years. He takes time and really listens to me! He engages in conversation other than my chief complaint at the time. He has always been accessible to me and has never made me feel like I was wasting his time no matter what I was talking about. He is wonderful. I love him!
Needs to retire
Self-verified patient of John A Berger - Posted on June 6th, 2012
Some doctors, even as they get older, are plesant and accommodating. Dr. Berger is not one of them. He wants to quickly assess you and does not want to communicate with you like a doctor should. I really feel he does not want to be thorough and just wants "easy" patients. After my lab work is done and I know the results, I am changing doctors.
Self-verified patient of John A Berger - Posted on April 17th, 2012
Dr. Berger had been great for me since I've been seeing him for about 10 years now. I have decided to stop seeing him when he gave me the wrong dosage for my thyroid. He was giving me more dosage instead of less. I decided to pay extra and go directly with the specialist. The specialist told me he was giving me the wrong dosage of medication. So now I've decided to go see the specialist. I was disappointed because I wasn't feeling good and I trusted that he was giving me good care. I'm glad I went to see the specialist!
John A Berger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about John A Berger
Dr. Berger has been practicing medicine since 1969 and was board certified in Family Practice in 1975. Dr. Berger received his medical degree from the University of Minnesota in 1965. He served his internship specializing in Mixed Medicine/Pediatrics at Kings County Hospital and served his residency specializing in Neurology at the University of Minnesota.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about John A Berger in San Diego, CA, in this video.
John A Berger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.