Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About John A Berger
John A Berger is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He speaks English.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Berger has been my primary doctor for over 20 years. He takes time and really listens to me! He engages in conversation other than my chief complaint at the time. He has always been accessible to me and has never made me feel like I was wasting his time no matter what I was talking about. He is wonderful. I love him!
Some doctors, even as they get older, are plesant and accommodating. Dr. Berger is not one of them. He wants to quickly assess you and does not want to communicate with you like a doctor should. I really feel he does not want to be thorough and just wants "easy" patients. After my lab work is done and I know the results, I am changing doctors.
Dr. Berger had been great for me since I've been seeing him for about 10 years now. I have decided to stop seeing him when he gave me the wrong dosage for my thyroid. He was giving me more dosage instead of less. I decided to pay extra and go directly with the specialist. The specialist told me he was giving me the wrong dosage of medication. So now I've decided to go see the specialist. I was disappointed because I wasn't feeling good and I trusted that he was giving me good care. I'm glad I went to see the specialist!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions205 Walnut Ave, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about John A Berger in San Diego, CA, in this video.
John A Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.