Dr. John Brungo Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Not misdiangosis...NO diagnosis

Went to this doctor as a child (now 24). He ignored reports of crystals in my urine for over 5 years, it was not until my mother looked at reports and insisted on further follow-up that I was found to have a kidney stone completely filling my left kidney requiring percutaneous nephrolithotomy (invasive surgery with nephrostomy tube coming from left kidney out of my back and months of in-and-out hospital stays. I would never recommend this man, he had complete disregard for my entire health and the health of my kidneys.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. John Brungo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.