Dr. John Clark Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John Clark?

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. John Clark for four & a half years. During that time, I have found Dr.Clark to be not only an excellent physician but a sincere & likable man. I am not the easiest patient to treat. I am in Chronic Renal Failure & have other serious conditions which complicate my medical treatment. These concurrent conditions create a situation which some physicians have found difficult, beginning with the management of the number of conditions & contrindications that come with handling my healthcare. Yet somehow, Dr. Clark has managed my medical situation, & he managed it with confidence & in good grace. Dr. Clark always discusses my situation in a straight forward manner and takes the time to explain the most complicated of medical details with patience. Even when the topic became difficult, Dr. Clark found a way to handle it with compassion. I have recomended Dr. Clark to others who are in need of renal care. I can't say enough about what a wonderful doctor he is. I truly respect Dr. Clark & am extremely grateful to have have him as my physician.

COPD