Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Cooper
Dr. John Cooper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with another office in Greenville, SC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital, Hillcrest Hospital and Cannon Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Cooper has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Cooper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Cannon Memorial Hospital
Baptist Easley Hospital
Greenville Memorial Hospital
Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Greenville Memorial Medical Center
30 Years Experience
University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1983
Dr. John Cooper accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.