Dr. John A Cox Jr Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John A Cox Jr?

This physician's rating is well deserved!!! A more arrogant practitioner will be difficult to find. He's the only one in Lawton...Wichita Falls here we come.

Thorough and receptive

I was referred to Dr. Cox for sleep issues. Over three appointments and the sleep test, Dr. Cox was always interested in hearing about my experience and making the correct diagnosis. At no time did I feel pressured or rushed. I would definitely recommend him for people having sleep issues in Lawton.

This doctor has no compassion!

Dr. Cox, didn't you take the Hippocratic Oath? Why don't you follow up on phone calls from family members? You diagnose my father as being in the "end stages of emphysema", but you do not have the courtesy to call his wife to tell her. What kind of hope are you giving him? You have a horrible bed-side manner. You were my mother's doctor 16 years ago and now you are my father's. Unfortunately there is no other specialist in their city, so they must use you. We are people and we deserve answers instead of avoidance.