Dr. John Duncan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Duncan?

because of his dr my little girl is alive .

Posted on June 8th, 2017

very thankfull that there are good dr like md Duncan out there .

The Best Doctor I've Ever Had

Posted on July 5th, 2016

I saw Dr. Duncan for several years when I was a teenager. He was always very kind, and he really listened to my concerns and explained everything about my health problem in depth. We worked together to reverse my condition. Now that I'm an adult, I still think fondly of him, especially since I've developed autoimmune conditions that requires seeing an endocrinologist regularly. The endo I see now is...nice, but not always good at listening, and I have unanswered questions about my condition/care. It just makes me miss Dr. Duncan more! If you get the opportunity for your child or yourself to see Dr. Duncan, take it! I'm surprised to see that he has one negative review, but I suppose no doctor can be the right one for everyone out there. My advice to you is to try him, and I think you'll like him! I've never had a doctor that I trusted and liked as much as I did Dr. Duncan. If only he would open his office to people of all ages...

Not impressed

Posted on March 19th, 2016

We saw him 1 time. Having a medical background, I told him what was going on. He dismissed it stating lab numbers although abnormal, not hitting his magic number to treat ( abnormal to treat had to be 3x higher for him) even though completely symptomatic w strong family hx. Didn't care, said family hx doesn't matter. Thinks it's some other issue, does more blood work and 3 days later calls and says needs immediate tx, but can't get thru to his office. In fact, the only real person you can ever talk to is the operator. This goes on for 6 hrs. Finally calls back, orders generic med and make appt in 3 mos. no one calls to ask how are you feeling? No follow-up. Again, good luck trying to get thru to the office, you have to leave messages on the hour and hope for a call back. So if you still aren't feeling well, oh well. Staff unknowledgeable and it just seems they don't really care, it's just a paycheck.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I love this place my child is a patient here good job

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Will always be the BEST!!!

Spectacular Doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Dr. Duncan is one of the most knowledgeable physicians, especially in his field. He is so great with kids and explains medical issues in a very simple way to parents. He is very patient and thorough. My daughter has DiGeorge syndrome and has progressed so well under the care of Dr. Duncan. I highly recommend him for endocrinology. His staff pays attention to details and are very much like him. We love going to his office!

Dr. Duncan is the best!

Posted on February 11th, 2010

Dr. Duncan is the most caring physician that I have ever met. He takes the time to really help the patient (and the parents) understand what is going on. He takes the time to physically exam the patient and to answer any questions that they might have. He is a true motivator and educator. I just wish that Dr. Duncan could be my endocrinologist too. He is a a very dedicated person and his staff is very caring too. We love Dr. Duncan!

Great with Kids!

Posted on May 28th, 2009

With a wonderful bedside manner and common sense Dr. Duncan spends time with a patient to diagnose the problem. We were very confident that he understood our issue and had a sound plan for treatment.

Posted on August 31st, 2017