Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Flores
Dr. John Flores, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Deming, NM, with another office in Silver City, NM. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pain Management. Dr. Flores is affiliated with Mountain View Regional Medical Center, Memorial Medical Center Inc and Silver Health Care. He speaks English.
Dr. John Flores has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. John A. Flores is a excellent doctor..he cured my chronic back pain...He gave me my life back...I also like that he takes his time with patients never in a hurry....Hes very srlf explanatory ..does regular UA n Blood work....Even tho he..had to follow guidelines he limited the quantity of my pain meds which was fine with me....He has empathy towards his patients.....
Dr Flores himself is a good doctor with values concern and respect for his patients I am very grateful to be his patient although there seems to besome problems with staff nurses maybe they are short staffed but my experience personallyI was treated rudely and did not appreciate the treatment by the staff during my visit I understand they have a job to do my mother is a nurse and a very caring good one so I have learned first-hand on how to treat patients that was not it some nurses are not trained on how to deal with mentally disabled patients so all I can say is they are in my prayers and hoping the staff is looked upon consideration for some help
Dr. Flores is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Memorial Medical Center Inc
Silver Health Care
27 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Flores is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deming, NM.