Dr. John Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Fox?

Not a good experience

Posted on June 1st, 2013

My daughter was a patient and upon leaving the exam room said to me, "Wow, he was condescending." Accurate words from an 8th grader! Unprofessional in appearance (heard of casual Fridays, but he looked like he just rolled out of bed). Seemed annoyed the entire few minutes he was with us. Do not use this doctor--your child deserves better.

Holistic treatment approach

Posted on January 16th, 2013

Dr. Fox was wonderful! He was great with our newborn son, he was very calm and interactive. My husband and I appreciated his holistic treatment approach, offering us reassurance, information for realistic expectations. And he did a great job with us as new parents! He offered exercises and comments we could make to reassure the grandparents, which in turn was reassuring to my husband and myself. We felt we could trust him and would return if ortho concerns arise in the future!

Posted on June 29th, 2012

Dr. Fox, and staff were exceptional. Thank You for making a hard time great for my child.

Posted on August 17th, 2010

my daughter had i broken collar bone and when i ask the doc to complete FMLA forms he said he will not I told him I needed it for work instead he gave me a school/work excuse pass never listen to what I was asking for and just totally refused to do anything did not review the xrays with us came in grab my daughter shoulder and gave her another type of brace no other information at all did not give anything for pain and spent less than 5 minutes with my daughter if you get dr fox change doc

I thought he was great

Posted on October 14th, 2009

My son broke his finger and Dr.Fox made it simple and easy to understand where and how long this would take to heal. Now my son at 17 broke his finger again on the other hand and we will be going back to Dr. Fox

Posted on January 27th, 2016