Dr. John French Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John French?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

workers comp injury

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I went to Dr French for a on the job injury. He never looked into my injury, didn't even care to listen to what I had to say about symptoms or even what caused the injury. He then without any medical test to diagnose or even a word to me, wrote the insurance company a untruthful letter getting my claim denied. I had to seek treatment elsewhere, where they actually practice medicine for the purpose of finding the truth, rather than trying to hide it. After 5 months with no income and thousands of out of pocket dollars later on honest doctors and medical testing, a law judge ordered the insurance company to accept my compensable claim. Be very carefully going to this doctor if you were injured on the job, he isn't honest in that aspect, and will distort the full truth to make sure you receive no compensation for your legitimate on the job injury.

Was like he didn't even care.

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

I went to see Dr. French for a injury I sustained, and on my first visit seeking treatment, he said "im going on vacation for two weeks, well get your xrays taken when I get back. He didn't want to hear, about symptom onset, and didn't look into the injury I sustained for soft tissue injury to make a complete diagnosis. I had to seek treatment elsewhere, to get properly diagnosed for the injury I sustained, and, sought treatment for.

A Very Caring & Sincere Doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

Posted on January 8th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. French for over 5 years. He is the best, as far as I'm concerned, the very best in his field. The staff is wonderful as well as the doctor.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015