Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Griffin has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Dr griffin exceeded my expectations and provided the best care for my husband. I cannot recommend him enough. We have nicknamed him "the surgition" the magician + surgeon. He saved his life, gave us hope and information we needed to handle the Acute diagnosis and was able to fix a very complex problem. If you need a colorectal surgeon in the Slc area.... There is no one better in my opinion.
21 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Missouri Health System
Dr. John A Griffin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Colon And Rectal Clinic, 1101 Madison St Ste 510, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Griffin in this video.
Dr. John A Griffin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Seattle, WA.