Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Jefferies
Dr. John Jefferies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jefferies is affiliated with St Marys Hospital - Rochester, Rochester Methodist Hospital and St. Mary`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Jefferies has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Jefferies is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Rochester Methodist Hospital
St. Mary`s Hospital
Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
45 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1968
Dr. John Jefferies accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Jefferies in this video.
Dr. John Jefferies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.